At Kingstone Brewery, our passion is real beer. Uncompromised by the inflexibility of modern manufacture, we choose to champion a hand brewed and bottled beer using only mineral water and the finest ingredients. The beer is unfiltered and bottle conditioned to develop a finer bubble and more subtle texture. We hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.
Kingstone Brewery is a four barrel Micro located at Meadow Farm. The family run Brewery can brew up to 1200 bottles of Real Ale per brew.
Everything is done on site - brewing, bottling, labelling and packaging, ready for dispatch to local Shops, Restaurants, Pubs & Hotels.
The brewery is open from 10am to 4.00pm, except Monday, Thursday and Sunday. Visitors to our brewery will have the opportunity to try the ales. Please telephone ahead if you would like to book a brewery tour or a meal in our Tintern Taproom
You can now purchase our beer by mail order. Click here to visit the shop.
- Cask & Bottle Conditioned Real Ales
- Available in 9 Gallon Casks, 10 & 20 litre "Beer in a Box", 5 litre mini casks, 500 ml bottles
- Buy direct from Meadow farms Real Ale Shop
- Brewed using locally sourced malt & hops
- Bespoke Labelling service
- If you are local, become an online customer and have your order delivered
No added preservatives or animal products are used in the production of our Bottle Conditioned Beer.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.